The holiday season has begun! Over the years many people have expressed an interest in donating goods to our dogs and Veterans, but don’t know what we could use, so here is a list of items.
- Kongs (either black or red, large size)
- Puppy toys (rugged, safe to chew)
- Long lines (long training leashes, at least 30 ft.)
- Martingale collars
- Training treats
- Crates (medium, large, and extra large)
- The loan of an indoor training area for inclement weather
- Office space
These last two are long shots, I know, but if you don’t ask…
To donate, please contact the Program Director at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange pick-up. We thank the community for their help and generosity!